Followers

Friday, December 28, 2012

Way of writing Cover letter


House -469
Village: -College Para
Post- Akkelpur
Post Code-5940
Thana: -Akkelpur
District: -Jaipurhat
Zip Code-5900.
Cell Phone: 01717291243

July 18, 2011

The hiring authority,
The HR Division
BBC Media Action, Dhaka


Dear Sir,
I was excited to read about ‘’ job opening at. I have several years of experiences in the fields of  Training Development and Communication as a ‘Director- External and Internal Affairs’ in SAELTS (South Asian English Language Teachers’ Society) ǀ www.saelta.org , a ‘Program Assistant’,  ‘Senior Trainer’ in BRAC Education Program, PACE (Post-primary basic And Continuing Education), ǀ www.brac.net  and ‘Core Trainer’ English in Action (EIA) ǀ www.eiabd.com. So, I would like to apply my above said experiences for the advertised post.

In education , I have both nationl and internationl degrees. I have my MA degree on English and very recent I have completed my e- teacher scholarship on ‘Methodology for TESOL’ from the University of Maryland, Baltimore County, USA. I have also a Diploma on IT Technology namely “Enterprise System Analysis & Designing with VB. NET from IDB-BISEW (Islamic Development Bank-Bangladesh Islamic Solidarity Educational Wakfaw). I believe my educationl qualification can be best used in your organization

 Again in the area of  professional training, I have my trainings on Quality Assurance (QA), General TOT (Training Of Trainer), two special TOTs,  Community Based Disaster Risk Reduction(CBDRR), and ‘Teaching Without Methodology’ from national and international organizations.
                       
I have a demonstrated ability to work collegially with leaders across material development units and lines of education. In addition, I have been responsible for benefits communications, employee relations, as well as liaisoning with the organizationa’s sakeholders and vendors.

These are just a few examples of my accomplishments. I hope that you will find that this brief view, in combination with the attached resume. It is my goal to combine my range of experience with my ability to be a compassionate, enthusiastic, intelligent individual who will make a positive contribution to your organization. I would welcome an interview and hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience.


Yours truly,
Md. Nurunnabi

No comments:

Post a Comment