Followers

Friday, October 21, 2011

Standard Cover Letter

House -469

Village: -College Para

Post- Akkelpur

Post Code-5940

Thana: -Akkelpur

District: -Jaipurhat

Zip Code-5900.

Cell Phone: 01717291243

Email: m.nurunnabi@yahoo.com

July 18, 2011

The Executive Director

I was excited to read about ‘Administrative Assistant’ Job opening at ‘Partners in Population and Development (PPD)’. I have several years of experience in a variety of fields in Administration.

In addition to my extensive office experience, I have strong communication, customer service, and administrative skills. My broad background makes me an excellent candidate for this position.

I would like to put sincere efforts through proper use of educations and experiences to a dynamic organization for leading an honest life with dignity. Also to posses an honorable career with continuous and greater responsibilities by being part of a management team. In this respect my educational background will help me to work with such dynamic team in your organization

I want to provide high quality administrative and management support to the institution, and other senior staffs as requested. Contribute to the institution as a high performing country operation which demonstrates the institution’s values and equal opportunity and diversity policy. I think my professional expertise and skills will help me to implement the above lines in your organization.

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you to arrange an interview.

Yours truly,


(Md. Nurunnabi)

No comments:

Post a Comment